The past week (and a bit!) has been mostly about......

.....making a friendship star block for my local guild which will be made in to quilt for auctioning off for charity next year...

.....making shell pictures for our bathroom. We collected a load of shells from a lovely weekend visiting friends who live (obviously!) near the beach and using some flan tins and plaster of paris each of the kids made a little picture. I'm really pleased with them!

.....starting to quilt my mini for the #igminiswap with some gorgeous variegated Aurifil . I'm really hoping my partner likes this, it will be posted soon so not long to find out!

.....and finally there have been some duvet days! I seem to be averaging a call a week from the school at the moment, but the boys are at least taking it in turns to have a day at home!

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Sx

Todays sky ● cloudy this morning, but lovely and bright this afternoon 


Labels: , ,