Friday, 14 November 2014

The past week (and a bit!) has been mostly about......

.....making a friendship star block for my local guild which will be made in to quilt for auctioning off for charity next year...

.....making shell pictures for our bathroom. We collected a load of shells from a lovely weekend visiting friends who live (obviously!) near the beach and using some flan tins and plaster of paris each of the kids made a little picture. I'm really pleased with them!

.....starting to quilt my mini for the #igminiswap with some gorgeous variegated Aurifil . I'm really hoping my partner likes this, it will be posted soon so not long to find out!

.....and finally there have been some duvet days! I seem to be averaging a call a week from the school at the moment, but the boys are at least taking it in turns to have a day at home!

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Sx

Todays sky ● cloudy this morning, but lovely and bright this afternoon 


2 comments:

Catrin Lewis said...

Considering the calls from the school a rather productive week! (Oh, how I hate those calls!)

Debby said...

Can you please tell me what the wonderful fabric is on the back of your Scraptastic quilt in Quilt Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...