Friday, 10 October 2014

This week was mostly about.....

.....making some clothes for the monkeys, they're a bit less indecent now!!!

.....playing with some Oakshott and and getting ready to play with some Aurifil. Doesn't that sound like a match made in heaven?!

.....pattern testing a new sewing machine pincushion: my old one is starting to look a little tired now and I did a class (eek!) at my local guild yesterday and figured I need to give it a whirl! Am planning to put a tutorial up on the blog next week.

......getting ready for a road trip! I'm heading off to London to visit the Knitting & Stitching show this weekend, I'm as excited about the browsing as I am about having a couple of days away with a friend!!!

Hope you've all had a good week,

Sx

Todays sky ● Changeable!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Enjoy the Ally Pally!

Love the monkeys!

Isisjem said...

Loving those monkeys!

Jo Jo said...

I'm in love with the monkeys and their shorts! Enjoy the show and break - very jealous! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...