This week has been mostly about....

...running around like the proverbial blue-bummed fly!!!!! There's been play sessions, school plays at night, Easter services......I'm certainly ready for the holidays!

In between all the craziness, I've fitted in some more stitching on my Kantha sample, not far to go now!

....attempting some advanced-to-me dressmaking! A friend has asked me to adjust her wedding dress (a vintage hand made dress - eek! No pressure then!) which has meant I've needed to grade up the pattern a couple of dress sizes.....I have to say I spent a lot of time feeling like a contestant on the GBSB!!!!

Unfortunately, I never heard back from the winner of the purse kit so I'm afraid that I had to chose another winner which is.....Kerry (or Penny as I first called you!)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, 

S x

Todays sky ● some blue skies!