Didn't March fly by?!

Hello! I really can't seem to keep up with just how quickly the days are flying by at the moment!!! And now we're in the crazy week of school plays/Easter services......I'm so ready for the holidays!!!!!

I seem to have been sewing constantly on my child-free days, but I'm not sure that it's all made it on to the blog?! There has been my STQB, some coasters and a clasp purse...


A couple of weeks ago I went on a Kantha course with my local quilt guild. I still have a couple of segments left to go on the leaf (well, it's meant to be a leaf but I decided that rainbow would be more exciting than greens!) and am thinking it might look quite nice on my sewing room wall when it's finished...

There's also been a bit of dressmaking for a friend - I'm very nearly finished so if she doesn't mind modelling for me then hopefully there will be some pictures! I have to say that making the inside so neat has made me particularly pleased!!!!

And finally there's been a bit of secret sewing - I've been posting some sneak peeks on Instagram (I'm @fabricandflowersuk if you'd like to stalk follow me!!!) and hopefully it won't be too long before I can reveal all!

And because it's the first of the month, and I'm timely for once, I'm going to link up with Lynne for the Fresh Sewing Day

Lily's Quilts

See you soon,

Sx

Todays sky ● grey start with beautiful blue skies later on

Labels: , ,