Show me your Valentines Knickers!!!!!

Happy Valentines everyone! I hope that you're all having a lovely day spoiling and being spoilt by someone special. I'm deseprately trying not to share my germs with Mr f&f - me and two of the Little One's have picked up some horrible viruses......it's not a happy household at the moment!

Something cheering me up though is seeing all the fabulous knickers that you've been making popping up on Instagram - they are amazing!!!!!! Did you have fun? I hope you did. I know the elastic caused a bit of trouble for some of you, but once you've mastered that these are a great project that can be whipped up in an hour - I love me a quick project sometimes!


And don't forget that there is a prize people! Please link up at the end of this post from now until midnight on Sunday 16th February with knickers that you've made for yourself (if you didn't take part in the swap) or knickers that you made/received as part of the swap and on Monday Mr Random Number Generator will select one of you to be sent a prize bundle of two Fat Quarters of fabric and 4m of knicker elastic from Trixe Lixie

Thank you to everyone that's taken part and to Trixie Lixie for offering a discount on the knicker pattern and a prize!

Sx

Todays sky ● grey and miserable. Again. It's getting a bit boring now!


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: ,