The past few days have been mostly about...

...working on the sky blanket! I've finally dealt with all those pesky ends (yay!!!!!) and after a couple of evenings of constant hooking have sewn both halves of the blanket together and even made a start on the edging...


...grabbing an hours sewing time the other afternoon and taking a bunch of scraps...
...and turning them into a needle case for a stitchy friends birthday. Sometimes it's so satisfying to make a quick project.


...signing myself up for my first ever BOM! I'm a little bit scared (in a good way!) as it includes so many things that I've never tried before - improv quilting, quilt as you go and quite a lot of hand-stitching I think - but I figure what better way to learn?! I'm quite excited, although I've yet to figure out my fabric choices!

Pile O' Fabric

...having a bit of a revamp of my blog. What do you think? Do you like? I'm hoping it's a bit easier on the eye and would love any feedback.

I hope you've all had a fabulous few days?

S x

Todays sky ● mostly overcast, although there was a hint of blue briefly this morning!

Labels: , ,