Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2013! Happy New Year to you all!

I'm still feeling slightly reflective about 2012, can you believe that another whole year has passed?! A lots happened in the past 12months...

...I started this blog...



...we moved over 100miles to a new house...


...I started adventures into dressmaking and quilting and had lots of fun making stuff...


...I did lots of sky watching and crocheting (and still got a little bit more to go) and the finish line on the Sky Blanket is in sight...

Thanks to everyone who's joined me on my journey into blogging in my first year - it's been great getting to know you all and I'm looking forward to meeting lots more people in 2013 so I'm joining in with Lynne's Small Blog Meet Up and will be visiting lots of new-to-me blogs which is exciting!

Lily's Quilts


I hope you've all had a lovely first day of the New Year,

Sx

Todays sky ● blue with some clouds. Beautiful!

7 comments:

memmens said...

What a busy year, well done. I have the tova pattern but didn't get very far with it, I must pull it out and try again!

Beth said...

I love your ripple blanket! And those dresses look fantastic - I'm going to click on the dressmaking link so that I can see them close up!

Aoife O'Halloran said...

That is one productive year you just had! I love how you put your scraps into glass jars - so pretty :)

Sonia said...

oh yes - it's so much fun! I'm planning my second one soon! x

Sonia said...

Thanks Beth :) x

Sonia said...

Thanks Aoife - I decopatched some glass jars for all my hooks & sticks. I figure you can't have too much pretty! x

Sarah said...

Hi Sonia, nice to meet you! You're right, our stories are quite similar.
I love your Tova, it's on my list for this year how was it to sew? And I'm so jealous of your Portfolio tunic, it looks lovely, mine turned out awful, so big and shapeless, I may have to give it another go. This year I am determined to make something for myself that fits and doesn't look like a 'sack of spuds'!
Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...