Happy New Year!

Welcome 2013! Happy New Year to you all!

I'm still feeling slightly reflective about 2012, can you believe that another whole year has passed?! A lots happened in the past 12months...

...I started this blog...



...we moved over 100miles to a new house...


...I started adventures into dressmaking and quilting and had lots of fun making stuff...


...I did lots of sky watching and crocheting (and still got a little bit more to go) and the finish line on the Sky Blanket is in sight...

Thanks to everyone who's joined me on my journey into blogging in my first year - it's been great getting to know you all and I'm looking forward to meeting lots more people in 2013 so I'm joining in with Lynne's Small Blog Meet Up and will be visiting lots of new-to-me blogs which is exciting!

Lily's Quilts


I hope you've all had a lovely first day of the New Year,

Sx

Todays sky ● blue with some clouds. Beautiful!

Labels: , , ,