December in crochet

It was a busy month and unfortunately, looking back, I seemed to take very few pictures of the sky. Maybe because it was so miserable and I didn't want permanent pictures of the grey?!

Having said that, there were some beautiful sunrises this month.....




...and the most perfect, glorious sunny morning which happened to conincide with Mr f&f and I having a night away in a hotel over-looking the Thames. Talk about good timing and fantastic views!

...and towards the end of the month quite a lot of this...


I even started on all those pesky ends and the blanket is starting to look all neat...


The last seven days of December will be forming the border for my blanket and with the exception of Christmas Day which was blue with clouds, it's going to be six rows of grey. I was so hoping for a little bit of blue to make it nice and bright but no, the weather just didn't want to play. Here's the blanket up til Christmas Eve.....
December in crochet by fabric&flowersuk 

This afternoon I dug out the other half of the sky blanket, laid them next to each other and do you know what? They matched perfectly! I literally whooped and did a little jig in the kitchen (much to Mr f&f's amusement!)
Sky Blanket by fabric&flowersuk

I can't wait to join it all together! That's tonight sorted then....and then onto that border.

See you all soon, 

S x

Todays sky ● overcast with tiny little hints of blue occassionally


Labels: ,