And the winner is.....

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last post...

And the lucky winner is.....
...and that was Bob & Neena who said....
Congratulations! Please drop me a mail with your address and I'll get it in the post to you as soon as possible.

I loved reading all your comments. It got me thinking about what my favourite thing about Christmas is but I don't think I can pick out just one thing, because for me it's a little bit of everything: keeping up the old traditions and occassionally adding in some new, giving someone (big or small) a present that makes them break into a smile, being surrounded by everyone that's important to me and having a meal where it's okay to take hours to eat it and maybe feel a little bit too full by the end of it! Having moved house this year, I'm also looking forward to having our first Christmas here and starting to make some memories and maybe some new traditions,

Hope you've all had a lovely day, 

S x

Todays sky ● blue