I'm back...

....although not yet fully sorted! I'm ashamed to admit that we've still not unpacked all the boxes (we lost momentum after the first few days, kids went back to school and before we knew it weeks have gone be and they're sitting there mocking me!!!)

Sunrise just seen over the boxes on our first morning!

















I can't believe that's it's been four whole weeks since we moved to our new home. The Little People seem to be settling into their new nursery/school well and despite still having that mad 'if we don't leave now we're going to be late' moment, walking to school is working really well. I just need to leave enough time for Little Man who likes to go s-l-o-w-l-y!!!


There have been some amazing sunrises and sunsets since we've moved


I have managed to fit in a little bit of crafting here and there although I still need to sort out my craft room the spare room. That's this weeks job I think!

Hopefully I'll be posting lots more despite still not being connected to the t'internet - who knew it would take so long to get sorted?! I went to the Knitting and Stitching show at Alexander Palace a couple of weeks back and saw some amazing quilts (and maybe bought a few goodies too!)

Thanks all so much for all your good wishes on getting settled - it's really meant a lot. Thank you.

See you all soon,

Sx

Labels: